As a quick follow-up to my addition last month of Chia fork support in Machinaris, I learned of a set of command-line utilities named Forktools. Seems some farmers are using these tools to monitor multiple blockchains running side-by-side on the same system.
I’ve incorporated these utilities into the startup of each Machinaris container to apply patches for resource usage and logging. We’ll see if additional use-cases present as the Machinaris community tries them out.
More in this series…
- Chia on Unraid - Chia CLI on Unraid with Docker
- Machinaris - a new WebUI for Chia on Unraid
- Distributed Farming - Machinaris on many worker systems
- Chia Tools - open-source Chia projects
- Chia Forks - running forks of Chia with Machinaris
- MMX Blockchain - MMX blockchain on Machinaris